We seek to provide a positive and healthy environment where children feel happy, safe and secure, able to enjoy and appreciate the rewards of learning. We recognise that every child has their own unique blend of abilities and aptitudes; we will offer pupils the opportunity to develop their skills here in our school.
Children will receive an education of outstanding quality which caters for the wide range of learning styles, where all areas of their development are individually met and celebrated. This includes being taught the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
The school will provide a stimulating learning environment, which allows children to fully develop their academic, physical and creative skills to nurture well-rounded learners for life.
Every member of our school:
- Will have a very high expectation of behaviour, so that a culture of trust, honesty, politeness and consideration is demonstrated by all.
- Will have a sense of respect and responsibility towards themselves and to others where they demonstrate understanding of the needs of others.
Our aim is for children to:
- Grow into confident, independent and motivated individuals in preparation to take their place in society in an informed, positive and active way.
- Be encouraged to develop lively, creative and enquiring minds to nurture a life-long love of learning.
- Understand that working hard reaps success and that achievement is celebrated and rewarded.
- Have an understanding and appreciation of the world and its people and have an interest in their environment, their heritage and their future.
- Develop a sense of pride in belonging to the school and the wider community.